The heresies of pseudo Pope Francis (+video)Post date: 2019-09-26
The heresies of pseudo Pope Francis
– In his homily at Casa Santa Marta in May 2013, Francis said that even atheists can be saved as long as they do good.
Response: By this half-truth Bergoglio deliberately obscures the basic conditions of salvation, namely repentance, the faith in the just God and implicitly the faith in Jesus Christ as the only Saviour.
– Quote by Bergoglio: “The Son of God became incarnate to instil the feeling of brotherhood in the souls of men.”
Response: This is heresy. The Son of God did not become incarnate to instil a feeling of brotherhood but “for us men and for our salvation He came down from heaven: by the power of the Holy Spirit He was born of the Virgin Mary, and became man” (The Creed) to deliver and save us by His death on the cross.
– Quote by Bergoglio: “Proselytism is solemn nonsense, it makes no sense. We need to get to know each other, listen to each other...”
Response: What Bergoglio says is solemn nonsense and, moreover, it is a heresy. By using the term proselytism, Bergoglio abolishes the primary duty of the Church, namely mission. Instead, he says that we need to get to know pagans, listen to them... But Jesus commanded: “Go into all the world and teach all the nations… He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.” (Mt 28; Mk 16)
– Bergoglio says: “Jesus came to the world to learn to be a man and, being man (!!!), to walk with men.”
Response: This is another Bergoglio’s heresy. Jesus did not come to the world to learn to be a man but to save us. He teaches us how to attain salvation by faith in Him, the only true God. He also teaches us how to live according to God’s commandments which, however, are nowadays broken by the heretic Bergoglio.
– In November 2013, Bergoglio issued the exhortation Evangelii Gaudium. Quote: “The followers of Islam … profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, who will judge humanity on the last day.”
Response: Francis knows neither the Bible nor the Koran. Allah is not the same as our God. Allah is the highest (akbar) of the 360 pagan gods of Mecca.
Quotes from the Koran relating to Jesus and Christians: “Indeed they are disbelievers who say: The Messiah, son of Mary, is God!” (5:72) “And slacken not in seeking these people!” (4:104) “...smite their necks...” (47:4) “You killed them not, but it was Allah who killed them...” (8:17)
– On 20 December 2013, but at other times too, he repeatedly said about the Blessed Virgin standing by the cross: “She was silent, but in her heart she told the Lord, ‘You had told me that He would be great, You had told me that You would have given Him the throne of David, His forefather, that He would have reigned forever and now I see Him there!’ Our Lady was human! And perhaps she even had the desire to say: ‘Lies! I was deceived!’”
Response: This Bergoglio’s statement is a lie and hideous blasphemy! The pseudo Pope puts devilish rebellion and grumbling in the mouth and heart of the Blessed Virgin! The Mother of Jesus standing by the cross, on the contrary, is a model of self-surrender and love towards God for all who suffer! By his heresy, Bergoglio ruins the image of the Blessed Virgin in the hearts of Catholics. Moreover, he infects the weak with devilish rebellion in suffering. His heresies are indeed an inspiration from the devil. They reveal that Bergoglio’s highest value is career. He was even willing to sell his soul to the devil and to defy God.
– In October 2014, he issued a statement at the Pontifical Academy of Sciences in Vatican City acknowledging the theory that the human species is a result of evolution.
Response: Francis probably does not know that Darwinism is not a science but an atheistic ideology. Many top scientists deny Darwinism and endorse Intelligent Design. Bergoglio is neither a scientist nor a Christian. He is a scientific illiterate and a religious heretic.
– In his homily at Casa Santa Marta on 29 May 2015, he said that when the dead body of the Lord Jesus had been taken down from the cross and laid in the arms of the Blessed Virgin, “she remembered what the Angel had said to her: ‘He will be King, He will be great, He will be a prophet...’; and inside surely she wanted to say to the Angel: ‘Liar! I was deceived.’”
Response: Every genuine Catholic today surely wants to say to Bergoglio’s face: Liar! I was deceived! You are not a Pope but a servant of the devil!
Bergoglio puts his gross blasphemy in the mouth of the Blessed Virgin at the most sensitive moment in her life! He thus deliberately obscures the fact that the Mother of God was always in full agreement with Jesus concerning the will of God. It can be said that she was crucified with Him (Gal 2:20). She was even united to His death. She is the greatest example for us in this respect. Bergoglio is a devilish blasphemer and a deceiver.
– In his encyclical Laudato Si of May 2015, Francis “prays” for our Sister, Mother Earth, who sustains us.
Response: Bergoglio promotes New Age terminology. It is a scandal and heresy in the mouth of the so-called Pope!
– In an interview for La Repubblica, Bergoglio denied hell. He said: “There is no punishment, but the annihilation of the soul … with the death of the body their journey is finished.”
Response: This is another heresy which erroneously implies that the human soul is mortal. So according to Bergoglio, there is no heaven and no hell. Everyone can commit any evil or crime because there is no punishment or reward according to him! This new teaching of the so-called head of the Catholic Church stands the facts on their heads.
– In March 2016, Bergoglio issued the exhortation Amoris Laetitia – a heretical document wherein he breaks the universally valid moral principles and God’s commandments.
Response: The heresies contained in this document were bravely confronted by four Cardinals as well as by members of the Catholic intelligentsia in the so-called Filial Correction, but with no result so far.
– On 4 April 2017, Bergoglio said: “Jesus made Himself the devil and the serpent for us.”
Response: Francis Bergoglio is the devil and the serpent for us! His words are a terrible heresy and loathsome blasphemy. To create a blasphemous association with our Saviour in the minds of the believers is a gross offence against Christ and all Christians.
– Two weeks later, during his general audience at St Peter’s Square, he said that the death of Jesus is a historical fact but the Resurrection, on the other hand, is only an act of faith.
Response: The Apostles preached that Christ died for our sins and rose again on the third day. They encountered the Risen Christ! They bear witness to what they have seen and heard and what they have touched with their hands! (1Jn 1) All of them died martyrs for their testimony to this truth. Bergoglio arrogantly turns the Saviour into a deceiver and the Apostles into liars. But it is he who is a liar and a deceiver.
– In March 2017, Francis “joked” saying that “Inside the Holy Trinity they’re all arguing behind closed doors, but on the outside they give the picture of unity.”
Response: Bergoglio treats pagans with supreme regard, and even kisses their feet. However, he has not the faintest trace of respect for our God in the Most Holy Trinity. By reason of his heresies, Bergoglio is under a multiple anathema, i.e. excommunication from the Church. Because of the naivety of Catholics, however, he still occupies the papal office!
– During a Mass in Villavicencio in Colombia in September 2017, Francis said among other things: “Pagan blood runs through the veins of Jesus.”
Response: Bergoglio’s statement about pagan blood running through the veins of Jesus leads to heretical opinion in the Church! He purposefully creates the impression as if the Lord Jesus is not the Son of God and as if He does not belong to a chosen people but to pagans. Where does Bergoglio get such stupid heresies as this?
– On 4 January 2018, L’Osservatore Romano issued Bergoglio’s statement: “None of us can say that a person has not gone to heaven. ...we cannot even say it about Judas.”
Response: We must say it about Judas because Jesus Himself calls him the son of perdition: “Father, none of them is lost except the son of perdition, that the Scripture might be fulfilled.” (Jn 17:12) Bergoglio, however, does not see the Word of God as authoritative. St Basil would directly convict Bergoglio: You deny hell so as to have even more courage to sin and to seduce others.
– In May 2018, Francis had a meeting with three homosexuals, victims of homosexual paedophilia from Chile. He said to one of them: “God made you like this.”
Response: God did not make him like this! Bergoglio tells lies. This young man was a victim of a sin of a homosexual.
– Bergoglio said to this homosexual: “You have to be happy with who you are, and you should love yourself as you are.”
Response: Bergoglio told a lie. The truth is this: If you want to be happy and to love yourself truly, you must repent. If you continue in mortal sin, you are on the way to hell. But Bergoglio gives false advice: Be happy on this way!
– In the TV broadcast Ave Maria, Francis described the Virgin Mary as “a normal girl, a girl of today”.
Response: What is a so-called normal girl of today like? Eccentrically dressed, tattooed, with headphones, full of unchaste thoughts, and living in sin. Bergoglio says that the Mother of God is a girl of today. Only a Satanist or pseudo Pope Bergoglio can give such an offensive description of the Mother of God.
– On 21 December 2018, when speaking about the Virgin Mary and Saint Joseph, Bergoglio said: “Saints are not born, they become thus, and this is true for them too.”
Response: Bergoglio thus expressly denied the dogma of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary. The Mother of Jesus was born a saint because through the merits of Jesus Christ she was preserved from original sin. She is truly full of grace – kecharitomene (Lk 1:28). Bergoglio shows utter disrespect for the Mother of Jesus and voices outrageous heresies.
– At the World Youth Day in Panama, Bergoglio approved an unspeakable mockery of the mystery of the Incarnation of the Word of God (27 January 2019). Francis several times made a thumbs-up sign of enthusiastic approval of this blasphemy.
Response: Pope Honorius was posthumously excommunicated from the Church because he had been silent on heresy. Francis, who was responsible for the World Youth Day, was not only silent but gave enthusiastic public approval to a heretical parody!
What to say in conclusion?
The heretic Bergoglio is the fruit of the spiritual poison of Vatican II. A true reform must deal with the root and not only with the poisoned fruits.
Carlo Maria Viganò called on Bergoglio to resign already a year ago. Regardless of the fact that Bergoglio ignores it, an extraordinary election of an orthodox Pope is necessary as soon as possible! This is the will of God.